- Nara Institute of Science and Technology, Master of Engineering, 2013
- Kagoshima University, B.S. in Information Science, 2010
Mining Review Repositories
The review data set mined from Android Open Source Project is available here.
An Analysis of Patch Review Process. We are trying to analyzing the patch review process through the open source softwares to confirm the efficiency of review process in the development as a quality assurance method.
Co-member of CICP (Creative and International Competitiveness Project) in NAIST "Balloon Network: Self-healing network infrastructure"
Vice Chair of NAIST IEEE Student Branch
Teaching Assistant of Software Design and Advanced Software Engineering I
- Koji Toda, Kazuki Hamasaki, Yasutaka Kamei, Norihiro Yoshida, Analysis of effect of relationship between patch contributors and reviewers in Chromium Project, FOSE 2013, Japan Society for Software Science and Technology(JSSST)
- Kazuki Hamasaki, Raula Gaikovina Kula, Norihiro Yoshida, Ana Erika Camargo Cruz, Kenji Fujiwara and Hajimu Iida: "Who does what during a Code Review? Datasets of OSS Peer Review Repositories", In Proceedings of the 10th Working Conference on Mining Software Repositories, San Francisco, California, USA, May 2013.
- Xin Yang, Raula Gaikovina Kula, Camargo Cruz Ana E., Norihiro Yoshida, Kazuki Hamasaki Kenji Fujiwara, Hajimu Iida, "Understanding OSS Peer Review Roles in Peer Review Social Network (PeRSon)," In Proceedings of the 19th Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC 2012), Emergent Track, Hong Kong, December 2012.
- Raula Gaikovina Kula, Ana Erika Camargo Cruz, Norihiro Yoshida, Kazuki Hamasaki Kenji Fujiwara, Xin Yang, Hajimu Iida: Using Profiling Metrics to Categorise Peer Review Types in the Android Project", Supplemental Proceedings of the IEEE 23rd International Symposium on Software Reliability Engineering (ISSRE 2012), Student Papers, Dallas, TX, USA, November 2012 (to appear).
- Kazuki Hamasaki, Kenji Fujiwara, Norihiro Yoshida, Raula Gaikovina Kula, Kyohei Fushida and Hajimu Iida, Analysis of Patch Reviews in the Android Open Source Project The Special Interest Group Technical Reports of IPSJ, Vol.2012-SE-176, No. 12 (2012)